Thank you for your interest in joining our team! Do you have what it takes to become an All American Junk Hauler? We’re looking for the elite. If you are interested in joining us for the position of a junk hauler or truck leader, we would like to hear from you. Here is a preview of what the job entails and our requirements.
About: You are out in the field every day; working on a team to carefully remove and efficiently transport all unwanted items from our clients homes and/or businesses to specific locations for disposal. If you are looking for a job that provides you with a great workout while making money look no further. We would like to speak with you if you possess the following:
- *Valid and Clean Driving Record (this is a MUST- NO CDL required)*
- Reliable transportation to and from work
- Experience in the service industry, specifically junk removal, moving, delivery, trade with tools, and/or manual labor.
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to lift at least 75lbs
- Outgoing personality
- Team player
- Ability to think quickly and strategically
- Available to work on-call Monday-Saturday
- Minimum Degree Required: High School Diploma
Job Responsibilities: To learn and lead in daily junk removal responsibilities which include, but are not limited to the following:
- Driving a 12′ and 14′ box truck (Experience is a plus)
- On-site estimates
- Hauling, sorting, loading and disposing junk, recyclables and donation goods in and out of the truck
- Recycling services
- Logistics coordination
- Customer service
- Marketing and sales
- Assist in brand management responsibilities
To apply, please email your resume and an introduction to: email@example.com.